AL-KO Lawn Tractors
1. Every machine is built in the Al-Ko factory in Austria. Nothing outsourced.
2. They are simply tremendous in damp wet grass. It’s wet in Austria, and it just works well in our grass conditions in N.I.
3. Even the smallest 36″ machine comes with a 656cc twin cylinder Briggs and Stratton engine. V-twin is quieter, more torque, has a proper oil filter and pump and is just a lovely engine to work with. Just switch the blades on to experience the difference.
4. All Al-Ko tractors come with a proper factory 5 year warranty. Parts and labour. (Engine subject to manufacturer warranty)
5. No Al-Ko tractor (bar the 49″) uses a timing belt between the blades. The offset deck is more robust/reliable/cheaper to service. They also don’t have a printed circuit board under the dash.
6. Look up reviews. The Al-ko tractor beat the big names from viking/countax/kubota/honda/cu
7. They all come with a hydrostatic/automatic gear box/solid front axels/comfort seats etc etc.
8. They look flipping good in the new 2017 colours.