AL-KO Lawn Tractors
1. Every machine is built in the Al-Ko factory in Austria. Nothing outsourced.
2. They are simply tremendous in damp wet grass. It’s wet in Austria, and it just works well in our grass conditions in N.I.
3. Even the smallest 36″ machine comes with a 656cc twin cylinder Briggs and Stratton engine. V-twin is quieter, more torque, has a proper oil filter and pump and is just a lovely engine to work with. Just switch the blades on to experience the difference.
4. All Al-Ko tractors come with a proper factory 5 year warranty. Parts and labour. (Engine subject to manufacturer warranty)
5. No Al-Ko tractor (bar the 49″) uses a timing belt between the blades. The offset deck is more robust/reliable/cheaper to service. They also don’t have a printed circuit board under the dash.
6. Look up reviews. The Al-ko tractor beat the big names from viking/countax/kubota/honda/cu
7. They all come with a hydrostatic/automatic gear box/solid front axels/comfort seats etc etc.
8. They look flipping good in the new 2017 colours.
3950.00 EUR 3600.00 EUR
The 2021 AL-KO T16-103.7 HD Edition lawn tractor has a wider 102cm cutting width and larger grass collector The T16-102 HD...
On Sale!3300.00 EUR 3100.00 EUR
The 2017 AL-KO T16-93 HD Edition lawn tractor may be the entry model in the AL-KO garden tractor range but it is packed full ...
4200.00 EUR 4200.00 EUR
T16-105.5 HD V2 The solo by AL-KO T16-105.5 HD V2 lawn tractor features a powerful 656cc Briggs & Stratton Intek 7160 Ser...
The Al-Ko Solo T20-105.6 HD has electric grass box emptying, front bumper and cruise control all fitted as standard. The qua...
5200.00 EUR Call us for latest price!
The AL-KO T23 125.6 is the top of the range model and has a variety of premium features. Powered by a reliable 724cc Brigg...